Feature Request: VisionOs support

Options
aweisberg
aweisberg
Community Member
edited February 26 in iOS

Would be really helpful to have Optic ID work or even just have it stay unlocked once you enter your password. Seems like the app can stay unlocked but filling via the keyboard always asks for a password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @aweisberg! 👋

Thanks for reaching out! You can download and install the 1Password 8 for iPad app on your Vision Pro and use it in a special compatibility mode: Download 1Password 8 for iOS

That being said, it sounds like you've already install the 1Password app. Can you tell me a little more about the issues that you're running into? Are you unable to use Optic ID to unlock 1Password at all? Can you make sure that you're running visionOS 1.0.3: Update visionOS - Apple Support (CA)

Seems like the app can stay unlocked but filling via the keyboard always asks for a password.

This is by design, when filling a password using iOS AutoFill, 1Password will always ask you to unlock first. However, you should be able to unlock using Optic ID. Let me know if you're running visionOS 1.0.3 and still can't use Optic ID to unlock 1Password when filling a login.

-Dave

• aweisberg
    aweisberg
    Community Member
    Options

You are correct! I had to enable FaceId in the app and now it works perfectly! Thanks for opting the app into VisionOS.

• @aweisberg

I'm happy that Optic ID is working now. Thank you for sharing the solution with the community. 💙

-Dave