My 1P password opens all vaults on iOS application but only unlocks my vault on Safari Extension

Options
keithodland
keithodland
Community Member
edited February 29 in 1Password in the Browser

If I use my master password on the 1P (8.10.26) app on my Mac (14.3.1) but when I use Safari (2.20.0), only my vault opens, not the vaults from my Mom and Dad's account (two different accounts) of which they have shared vaults with me. My iPhone works as I would expect it to as well; my FaceID opens all three vaults. Can you help me replicate this behavior on the Safari extension?

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: 2.20.0
OS Version: 14.3.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @keithodland, thank you for contacting us.

Just so I understand the situation correctly, you have three different accounts signed in to the 1Password desktop app on your Mac and all vaults are appearing as expected there but they aren't appearing in 1Password for Safari?

Are you able to check if the same problem happens on a different browser with the 1Password extension installed?

Are all vaults enabled in 1Password for Safari? Here's how to check:

1. Open Safari, right-click the 1Password icon in Safari's toolbar and select "Settings".
    2. In the Accounts & Vaults section, are all accounts and vaults unlocked and enabled?

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Evon

• keithodland
    keithodland
    Community Member
    edited February 26
    Options

Thank you for getting back to me. All vaults appear in Chrome but one of the vaults shows locked in the Safari extension. I noticed that my Dad's that is locked in Safari shows his login, not my login email address as it does on the other shared vault, "Muller Family." Could that have something to do with this?

[Images removed by moderator]

Thank you for your help.

• Hey @keithodland, thank you for your reply. Since this is a public forum, please do not post any personal information, I've removed the screenshots you shared.

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further.

-Evon

• keithodland
    keithodland
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your clean-up and your help. I will send the email as you suggested.

• Thanks for confirming, @keithodland!

I've located your ticket and can see my colleague has already been in touch. Since we now have an open discussion over email, I'll close this thread, so that we avoid having the same discussion in two different places.

-David

This discussion has been closed.