Multiple logins

Options

Every time I go to use 1 Password in the browser, it opens a new tab and forces me to sign in again. Terrible usability to have to type in a ridiculously long password two times in a row and lose the tab I'm working on. Any way to stop this super annoying behavior?

Also - generating passwords offline - it loses all the generated passwords and has a default to copy when clicking on the old one when trying to update the password. If you can't save the generated password history when logged out - please just don't even generate anything - tell me to log in, so I don't lose the password forever as has happened so many times.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hello @DilberttheRedHerring! Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with 1Password in the browser.

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

1. First, please recreate the issue you're experiencing.
    2. Then save a console log for 1Password in the browser using the steps here -> Save a console log for 1Password in your browser.
    3. Attach the file in your email.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further.

-Evon