2FA Autofill on JumpCloud

Options
bnpluss
bnpluss
Community Member
edited February 27 in 1Password in the Browser

I've been having this issue for a while now. When autofilling the 2FA code on Jumpcloud, it adds a space, and therefore doesn't work (see screenshot of what happens).

I then have to delete the autofilled numbers, get a new 2FA code and paste it in manually.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: macOS 14.3.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hey @bnpluss,

I'm sorry for the 2FA issue you're experiencing on JumpCloud when using 1Password to fill.

I can confirm we have an internal issue filed for this website, specifically dealing with filling the one-time password field. I've gone ahead and added you as an affected user for our development team to look into this further, and assess a possible improvement in future update of 1Password.

Apologies for the disruption to your workflow, let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

ref: dev/core/core#19151

• bnpluss
    bnpluss
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @steph.giles - I eagerly await a resolution to this, as this is a daily headache for me and many others on our team. Thanks again.

• @bnpluss

I'm sorry for the trouble that the issue is causing, hopefully it can be fixed soon. Thank you again for reporting the issue.

-Dave