Yes I like this better.

Options
Komputerfixer
Komputerfixer
Community Member

I would also like to be able to sort my information better, press a special key to create a new password when I desire, and be able to print out everything in my file if I choose.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@Komputerfixer

⌨️ 1Password keyboard shortcuts may be helpful.

We typically recommend against printing 1Password data. The type of information stored in 1Password tends to be pretty dynamic, meaning frequent printing is required to keep a paper copy current. Besides, strings of text stored can be quite long (e.g., URLs, long passwords). It just isn't a very efficient method for the type of data you have stored within 1Password and then needing to type it out again in some fashion.

We suggest keeping the data in 1Password, where it'll always be current, and then sharing your 🚒 Emergency Kit. That's if sharing is your intended goal. I have my Emergency Kit and password stored in my floor safe. That would be the best recommendation I can offer you, from one user to another. Plus, it keeps the data safe and secure, and it will always be up to date.

What additional sorting methods did you have in mind? Which area are you looking for improvements 1Password.com, 1Password, or 1Password in the browser?