1password crashed and was forced to update to ver 8 in chrome with mac

Options
storygems
storygems
Community Member
edited March 4 in 1Password in the Browser

I am freaking out - I cannot get anyone to respond to me - I don't know what to do, I have tried everything. 1password crashed on 3/1 in Chrome on my mac wiht the latest os version. I was forced to update to ver 8 and now it won't recognize any of my password or secret key. I have version 7 on my phone and can still open that but won't update it till I can get the laptop working. ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS??? PLEASE - I have over 1,000 passwords as I am a web designer and webmaster and have all client accounts in my 1password manager.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS14.3.1
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• storygems
    storygems
    Community Member
    edited March 2
    Options

I am on Chrome with a Mac 14.3.1 - My browser stopped working and forcing me to upgrade to 1password version 8 - I was on 7 - now I can't seem to log into my account on my computer but still have access on my phone. I am afraid to upgrade my phone or log out. what do I do???? so incredibly frustrated.

1Password Version: version 8 on computer & 7 on my phone
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    _OS Version: mac 14.3.1
    _Browser: chrome Version 118.0.5993.88

• Hello @storygems,

I am so sorry to hear that you're running into trouble while upgrading to 1Password 8. I understand how this can be frustrating. I'll be happy to assist you and get you back on track!

I've found and replied to your support ticket, and I would like to continue assisting you there over email.
    To avoid duplicating conversations in multiple places at once, I'm closing this forum thread.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

-Zaid.

ref: RME-62735-972

This discussion has been closed.