Any tips on how to make the Android experience better?

Options
thecatfix
thecatfix
Community Member

This is a joke! I couldn't even log in to this community site without going thru a 20 minute hair pulling session. How do I set up the home screen to always open on the home screen? Currently it is login I was working on.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @thecatfix! 👋

Welcome to the 1Password community! I'm sorry that you're running into problems with 1Password on Android. I'll respond below:

How do I set up the home screen to always open on the home screen? Currently it is login I was working on.

1Password will remember the item that you have open even if you switch away to another app and then back to 1Password. This is so that you don't have to search for that item all over again if you're just switching to another app momentarily and intending to come back to 1Password right away. You can always return to the Home screen by tapping on the Home icon at the bottom of app.

I would be happy to file a feature request on your behalf, would you like an option to force 1Password to always open to the Home screen? Or an option to have 1Password reset back to the Home screen faster but still remember the last item opened in the short term?

I couldn't even log in to this community site without going thru a 20 minute hair pulling session.

I'm sorry for the frustration. Can you tell me a little more about the issues that you ran into? Were you trying to save your password for the community? In case it helps we have a guide here: Use 1Password to save logins and sign in to apps and websites on your Android device

-Dave