To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Shared Password Link History

Options
KiN
KiN
Community Member
edited March 4 in Memberships

I frequently share temporary links to passwords with my assistants. I'd like to view a history of all passwords I've shared in this manner.

The shared vault contains a password I shared within my 1Password family, but none of these links I sent out into the world.

I've been unable to find this functionality in the iOS app (8.10.26), the OSX app (8.10.26), and on the website (Chromium Engine Version 122.0.6261.57). Am I missing something?

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@KiN

There is no listing as to the person you shared it with. You can see that you shared it once and if it was viewed. This can be done using one of the desktop applications. It is not yet possible to use 1Password for iOS for this. We have a feature request open for a more detailed history of sharing. I'd be happy to share your thoughts with the team if you'd like.

To view on the desktop:

• KiN
    KiN
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the information.

Yes, please share my thoughts with the team. I want to view a complete history of password sharing so that I can know which passwords would need to be changed should the issue arise.

Thanks!

• ag_tommy
    edited March 12
    Options

You got it @KiN

ref: PB-38664451