Account usage tallies (Active, Unconfirmed, Suspended)

Options
skippingrock
skippingrock
Community Member
edited March 5 in Business and Teams

Hello 1Password,
I have a question about the upcoming billing changes.

I see your emails about Unconfirmed accounts counting towards the usage count to a plan. But what was not clarified is if this count tally also applies to any account that is Suspended.

Basically do all user accounts count towards the plan's tally regardless of its status?

Cheers and thanks.

P.S. Sorry that this is posted in the wrong area. I can't seem to delete or move it.

1Password Version: 7.9.11 (70911000)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 13
Browser: Safari/Firefox

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited March 5
    Options

Hello @skippingrock! 👋

Thanks for the question! The upcoming change will affect organizations who have “Waiting to be confirmed" users: they have been invited to 1Password by their account administrator or owner, have then accepted the invite and set up their 1Password account, but are pending final approval by the 1Password administrator or owner.

Suspended users are not considered active users and you won't be charged for keeping them in a suspended status. Our upcoming billing changes, starting March 12, 2024, will only affect users with a "waiting to be confirmed" status, as they still have access to a subset of our product's features.

You can check to see if you have any of these affected users by following these steps:

1. Log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app).
    2. In the sidebar menu, select Invitations.
    3. Review the users on this page and confirm any pending users.

For more specific questions about your particular plan and to know how you'll be affected, I recommend reaching out to our team via email since they'll be in the best position to take a look at your account and plan and advise further. You can reach them by sending an email to business@1Password.com

-Dave

• skippingrock
    skippingrock
    Community Member
    Options

thank you

• Dave_1P
    Options

I'm happy to help. 🙂

-Dave