Windows Hello

dperry112
dperry112
Community Member

I created a short video showing the problem but cannot attach it. Anyway, though things were fine prior to a month or so ago now it is hit or mess if I can get 1password to load with WIndows Hello. It starts trying to find me and fails because multiple windows get loaded, some behind the main screen. With enough fiddling I can finally get it loaded. I asked about this before and followed some directions but nothing is better. Again, I was using 1password with Windows Hello without problem for over a year and more recently this happed.

1Password Version: 8.10.27
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: Windows 11 Pro 23H2
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited March 13

Hello @dperry112! 👋

I'm sorry that Windows Hello isn't working with 1Password on your Windows PC. You mentioned having a video, if you send an email to support+forum@1Password.com then I can send you a secure upload link that you can use to share the video with our support team. Please include a link to this forum thread in your email.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and send you the secure upload link.

-Dave

• dperry112
    dperry112
    Community Member

CIX-86953-432.

• Hi @dperry112, thanks for sharing your Support ID 😄 a member of the team will be in touch there shortly!