Chrome extension locked

Options

Every time I open the chrome 1PW extension I need to enter the password. I have the setting to never ask for the pw, no help.

1Password Version: Mac 8.10.27
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: 14.3.1
Browser: chrome

Comments

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hello @Longbow, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're running into with 1Password in the browser.

So that I can take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing, I’d like to request that you send us some information to support+forum@1Password.com.

With your email please include:

1. First, please recreate the issue you're experiencing.
    2. Then save a console log for 1Password in the browser using the steps here -> Save a console log for 1Password in your browser
    3. Lastly, generate a diagnostic report from the 1Password app (desktop app) using the steps here -> How to send a 1Password diagnostics report
    4. Attach both files to your next reply.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

I look forward to assisting you further.

-Evon

• Kamikaze999
    Kamikaze999
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem. Hope that will be an answer soon.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Kamikaze999

I'm sorry that you're seeing the same issue on your end. Can you also follow the steps in my colleague Evon's post to send in some logs so that our team can help further? You can find the steps here.

-Dave