Blacklist domains in browser extension

Options

Hello,

There are some similar posts already, but none really git what I like to achieve.
I want to use 1Password for common websites I use personally and on business, but I want to disable the extension completely for some defined domains.

This blacklist feature is totally missing and if I work with development or testing domains it is really annoying and very unproductive to get on each page auto-form-fill or save-to-1password dialogs or symbols in input fields.

How can I achieve this? Hide on this page is session based only and only for one page, not for the whole domain like https://my-test.domain.test . I really need some blacklist functionality.

1Password Version: 8.10.27
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: macOS Sonoma 14.3.1
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@YvesRausch

I'm sorry there is not a possibility of this currently. I filed a feature request for another user about this same functionality recently. I'm going to do the same for you. If I'm not mistaken what you are describing would not be doable from the autofill options, correct? I don't think so. I just wanted to be sure.

• YvesRausch
    YvesRausch
    Community Member
    Options

Exactly, this won't help. I just want to disable autofill and autoform fill at all for one domain, so a simple blacklist.

• ag_tommy
    edited March 15
    Options

Thank you kindly. I'll get that before the team.

ref: PB-38734377