Minor issue with ignored alerts

ThxForTheHelp
ThxForTheHelp
Community Member

I have a "Weak password" alert from watchtower for a saved wifi password. It is not for my wifi, and I have no control over the password, so I hit "Ignore" because I cannot take any action to resolve it.

The issue is, when I go into "Show Ignored Alerts" and click on the same wifi password, the displayed warning changes. It now displays a "Reused password" alert. When I search for the password in 1Password the only account that comes up is this one, so the password has definitely not been reused. I have made sure the search was not limited to one collection. For several reasons, even before searching I found it highly unlikely that this password would have been listed elsewhere on my account.

Alert when not ignored:

Alert when login is selected from the list of ignored alerts:

1Password Version: 8.10.27
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: Windows 11 23H2
Browser: N/A

Comments

• Hello @ThxForTheHelp! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing an incorrect banner for certain ignored items in Watchtower. This is a known issue that our developers are investigating and I've added your report to the internal work item for the issue.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else that I can help you with.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#22996

This discussion has been closed.