Swipe left to archive only works once

Options
cipri_tom
cipri_tom
Community Member

I go to the watchtower, and I see a few items that I no longer need. If I swipe left (right to left) on one of them, two buttons appear on its row : archive and delete. I press Archive.

Now I scroll down and I want to do the same for a new item. Unfortunately, it doesn't work a second time. It doesn't seem to detect the swipe, so the buttons are not shown.

If I switch the view and then come back to watchtower, it works again. But still just once.

I tried sending a diagnostic report, but I don't use Mail app on my iPhone, I use Gmail. I don't want to install Mail just for this

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 17.3.1
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @cipri_tom! 👋

Thank you for reporting the issue. I can confirm that I can reproduce this issue on my own device and that our developers have a work item open to investigate this further and get this bug fixed. I've added your report to the internal work item.

For the time being, as a temporary workaround, you can tap on Watchtower at the bottom of the 1Password for iOS app and then return to the item list to swipe another item as you mentioned. You can also use the desktop app to quickly archive or delete multiple items at once.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#26897