Prevent 1password from showing up on certain pages

Options

I love 1password, but sometimes too much assistance can get super annoying.

I am referring to those situations when, while browsing a page that has input fields/form(s), it simply doesn't make any sense to have the input information saved into 1password.

I need to know what is the best way to "tell" the extension to never show up again on any page I don't need it to.

Thank you.

1Password Version: 8.10.27
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: macOS 14.1.1 (23B81)
Browser: Firefox 123.0.1 (64-bit)

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@Roenfeldt

There is no long-term ignore list. You can right-click on the page and select hide on this page if you wish. It will last till the browser is restarted. We've filed requests for others for the ability to make this a more dedicated feature in that it persists. I have a feeling that is what you are after. I hope you don't mind; I'm going to take the liberty of adding your voice to that request.

I noticed your version of macOS. I'd recommend updating when possible.

ref: PB-38790790

• Roenfeldt
    Roenfeldt
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy thank you for your response. I wasn't aware of the right-click on the page option to ask 1Password to ignore it. Yes, this sounds like what I was looking for, despite the fact that it's not persistent across new browser sessions. I definitely don't mind you adding my voice to the request, on the contrary, I appreciate your help!

I will update my OS as soon as I get a chance, thank you for the heads up!

• ag_tommy
    Options

I'm glad I could be helpful. Have a great day!

• Roenfeldt
    Roenfeldt
    Community Member
    Options

You're welcome, likewise! :)

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thanks again for the feedback. 🙂

-Dave