Error message when saving a login and mouse focus issues

Options
System
edited March 20 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reliability issues all the time.

Comments

• m4rkTw4in
    m4rkTw4in
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issues as well. I've used 1password for almost 10 years now and I have to say your move to the electron platform unleashed a torrent of issues. Whichever exec made that decision probably has a great position waiting for them at Boeing.

Having to use the platform now just isn't the same and there's ALWAYS hiccups; multiple times a day. There is quite a bit of frustration on my end, from a year of buggy software, so forgive the tone but as an app I rely on more than any other I expect more. I'm actively looking for another solution and as soon as I find an easy and reliable option I'm out.

That said, I have the same issues as above, as well as mouse focus issues that's been mentioned on this forum quite a bit, and issues with registering new accounts via the plugin. Anytime I'm registering for a new account, use the browser plugin, it's a 50/50 whether it works or gives me an error. Only way for me to register a new account is to manually create it on the app itself.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @m4rkTw4in! 👋

Thank you for using 1Password for so many years, I'm happy that you've decided to join us here in the community. 🎉

I'm sorry that you're seeing a variety of issues with 1Password on your Mac, I've split your post into a separate thread so that we can discuss your situation separately. The other person mentioned a few different issues, can you tell me a little more about the issues that you're seeing on your Mac right now Any more information you can provide, such as the error message that you're seeing and steps to reproduce the issue, will help me understand what’s going on and work on a solution.

as well as mouse focus issues that's been mentioned on this forum quite a bit

Can you link to one of these previous discussions so that I can take a look? If you don't have a link handy then can you tell me more about the mouse focus issue that you're seeing?

-Dave