1Password for Mac doesn't filter items correctly

Options
martinliss
martinliss
Community Member
edited March 22 in Mac

I hate that 1Password for Mac 8.10.28 does not group my favorites at the top when I click Favorites. I also hate that it now groups my logins by month. How do I overcome those two problems? Can I revert to the previous release?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• eli.s_1P
    Options

Hello @martinliss !

I am sorry to hear that 1Password is not filtering your items correctly. When you click on the "Favorites" tab, what items does 1Password show you instead? If you are willing, and to help me better understand the situation, I'd like to ask you to take a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach it to your reply:

Also, you can change how your items in you Private Vault are sorted by clicking the down arrow above the item list, and choosing how you want to sort your items. This is also mentioned in out guide located here: Sort items in your Mac

I look forward to hearing from you so I can assist you with resolving this issue!

-Eli

• martinliss
    martinliss
    Community Member
    Options

The only thing that was wrong was the sorting. Problem solved, thanks.

• eli.s_1P
    Options

Hello @martinliss

I am glad to hear that I was able to help you resolve the sorting issue! Should anything change, or you need assistance with anything else, please let me know!

-Eli