How do I print my password list?

Options
crs223
crs223
Community Member
edited March 25 in Mac

My lawyer requires that i keep a printed copy of my passwords in a safe deposit box with 24/7 armed guards. The guards have the highest level of security clearance.

How do i print my password list?

If this is impossible, how do i get a refund?

Thank you,

Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @crs223! 👋

Thank you for reaching out. You can export your passwords to a CSV file and then print that CSV file: How to export your data from the 1Password desktop app

That being said, I don't recommend exporting/printing your passwords since that defeats the purpose of storing them in 1Password in the first place. If you have another copy of your passwords, stored in plain text, then all of 1Password's protections, alerts, and encryption no longer protect those passwords. What I usually recommend is to instead print a copy of your Emergency Kit, write down your account password on the Kit, and then store the Emergency Kit in the safe. Your lawyer, or other representative, can use the Emergency Kit to access 1Password and your saved passwords and you'll know if your account was accessed since you'll receive an email notification.

If this is impossible, how do i get a refund?

You'll want to send an email to support@1Password.com for any billing inquiries. Our billing team will reply as quickly as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Dave