1Password 8 Doesn't seem to sync lock status between desktop + browser

Options
magillagorilla
magillagorilla
Community Member
edited March 25 in Mac

I have 1Password 8 installed on my desktop and 1Password for Safari in, well, Safari. My Mac settings allow 1Password on my desktop to operate in the background, per this article

And yet my desktop and my browser lock statuses never seem to sync. Is anyone else seeing this? I see a lot of posts around info syncing, but didn't see any specifically related to lock status (or missed them; there were a lot).

1Password Version: 8.10.28
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: MacOS 14.4
Browser: Safari

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi there @magillagorilla

If you've already exhausted all of the solutions in that article, send us an email at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

— Grey

• magillagorilla
    magillagorilla
    Community Member
    Options

Hey, Grey -

Apologies for the unfortunate rhyme, but the ticket number is JZF-24883-575. Thanks for your help!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@magillagorilla

Thank you for posting the Support ID, one of my colleagues will reach out to you soon via email. Please continue the conversation there.

To prevent duplication of efforts, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: JZF-24883-575

This discussion has been closed.