Apple Watch app will not launch every few days, requires reinstall on Watch to fix

Options
1bvr
1bvr
Community Member

I've noticed lately (perhaps in the last 4 weeks, approximately) that the Apple Watch app won't launch -- the icon on the app launch will darken with a touch and respond to the press attempt, but the app doesn't even attempt to launch. The app launcher screen just stays up.

Reinstalling the app through TestFlight resolves the issue for a day or two. I didn't see any other reports of this, so not sure if people are using the Apple Watch app or if I'm the only person encountering this?

1Password Version: 8.10.30
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.4.1
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @1bvr! 👋

I'm sorry that the Apple Watch app isn't working properly. So that I can better understand the situation can you tell me the following:

1. What model of Apple Watch are you using? And which version of watchOS is installed?
    2. Does the issue only occur when tapping on the 1Password icon from your list of installed apps? Or does it also occur when you tap on the 1Password complication on your watch face if you're using one?
    3. Are you seeing the same issue with any other apps?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave