Separate login for 1Password University

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1password safari extension constantly stops working!.

Comments

• Gzel
    Gzel
    Community Member
    Options

I agree with this. It never seems to work intuitively. I am not in IT and don’t understand most of this stuff. I want my passwords saved, protected and easy to access. It seems like one password is getting more complicated and that’s not why I pay for this service. I want it to be easy. I signed up for 1 password university and it really didn’t seem worth the time. Plus, why do I have to have a separate log-in and password to learn how to use your product. It would seem logical to make that available to everyone including people that might want to sign up for your product. Sorry if I’m just an idiot but it seems like it should be this complicated.

• JonM1PW
    Options

Hey @Gzel ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your 1Password account and 1Password University. I can imagine this has been a frustrating experience.

I do see that you've also opened a support ticket. To avoid having two versions of this conversation going, I'll close this forum post out for you. You should receive a reply to your ticket soon, so please continue the conversation there.

Have a great day.

-Jon

ref: FUF-82979-552

This discussion has been closed.