Passwords not showing up in browser extension

Options
Bikemig
Bikemig
Community Member

Passwords for sites that I have in my desktop program are not showing up in the browser extension.

browser extension version 2.21.0
Windows 11
1Password for Windows 8.10.28
Chrome browser

_1Password Version:1Password for Windows 8.10.28
_Extension Version: 2.21.0
1Password for Windows 8.10.28
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Bikemig
    Bikemig
    Community Member
    edited April 1
    Options

I'm running Windows 11 (latest version) and password 8.10.28. The program used to work great. Now almost nothing works. (1) The program never auto fills passwords (and yes all the settings are set up so that it does that). (2) The program usually will not allow me to copy passwords (super annoying) so I have to generate my own passwords. (3) Also the sync between the desktop program and the windows extension appears to be broken. Stuff that is in the desktop is not available on the browser. (4) Every time I click on the browser extension, it asks me to reload the page so everything is lost if I do that. The program is becoming unusable. I'm not sure who to contact or who to ask help from. I'd really love to get this program working again.

1Password Version: 8.10.28
    Extension Version: 2.21.0
    OS Version: Windows 11
    Browser: Chrome

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @Bikemig! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing certain passwords when using 1Password in the browser. I see that you've opened a support ticket and are already discussing the issue with one of my colleagues, they'll send you another email soon.

To prevent having the same conversation in two places at once, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: KHU-36299-462

This discussion has been closed.