Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password chrome extension keeps getting locked because an update is available.

Comments

• benze
    benze
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P I am still seeing the same behaviour in Edge however. Is the Edge extension not updated to support the same behaviour as the one for Chrome? I am running the 1P Extension version 2.21.0 in Edge 123.0.2420.53.

Thanks!

• benze
    benze
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P Anything new on this? Again today with the latest Edge available it has come up.

It is quite disruptive in the workflow; restarting Edge is not always seamless, and can sometimes cause loss of data if a webpage is burried in the background with unsaved data.

Is there an ETA for a fix to be available for Edge as well?

Thanks,
    Eric

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @benze! 👋

Thanks for the ping, I'm sorry that your post was missed earlier. I'm not seeing other recent reports from Microsoft Edge users so I'd like to learn a little more about the situation. So that I can look into this further, can you send me the following the next time that you see the message:

Attach both files to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• benze
    benze
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P WIth the latest update available for Edge, I see the issue again.

Support files emailed as requested. Please see: Your support ticket ID is RYU-58717-823.

Thanks,

Eric

• ag_tommy
    Options

@benze

I appreciate you sending it. Someone from the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

ref: RYU-58717-823

This discussion has been closed.