Manage through the App Store?

Options
DMLSF
DMLSF
Community Member

I would like to look into converting to a family account, but the 1Password site won't even let me manage my account. It show this:

"You're on the Individual Plan, billed through the App Store. You can manage your subscription in the App Store."

But this just opens Apple Music, and I don't even use Apple Music. Fair enough, I found my subscription, but I can't upgrade to a family account here. I'm still in my trial for a few more days, which I just cancelled, and a little pop-up says I still have access until the end of the trial.

So what now? I refreshed my billing screen on the 1Password site, and it's still just giving me the link for the app store.

I moved all of my passwords to 1Password and deleted them from my browsers, and it would suck if I lost access to them. I would like to resubscribe right away! Do I have to wait? What happens to my passwords when my trial ends and I already cancelled my a subscription?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Sonoma 14.1.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@DMLSF

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there? If you've already canceled the account on the App Store please be sure to mention that. We'll need to make a change on our side.

You data is safe. You're only working with billing details.

I would also recommend updating macOS when you can.