Report showing 1Password adoption, usage over time

Options
questbahlin
questbahlin
Community Member
edited April 8 in Business and Teams

I'm kicking myself for not doing this manually from the start of our 1Password tenant. (I think I could have achieved this by running the "Overview" report manually every month and using that to build my own spreadsheet.)

We're in our first year of 1Password for business, and I'm being asked to show our progress of 1Password adoption, specifically, a month-over-month (i.e. month #1, 2, 3, etc, to present) count of things like:
- How many users?
- How many vaults?
- How many items?

Does anyone know if the "Overview" report can be queried by a date/date range to achieve this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @questbahlin! 👋

Thank you for the question. It sounds like the overview report (which you mentioned) has the data that you need from the present but there isn't a way to set a date range to go back and get a snapshot from the past. I think that this would be a great feature and I've passed it along to the team.

For the time being, you can read more about creating overview reports here and track this information over time manually going forward: Create reports in 1Password Business

I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer to provide for now.

-Dave

ref: PB-39217708

• questbahlin
    questbahlin
    Community Member
    Options

Ok thanks for the response Dave! Yes - having a date range filter would be a wonderful addition.

I'll just track things as best I can manually in the meantime.

Thanks!
    -ben

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thank again for the feedback, hopefully more reporting options will become available in the future.

-Dave