1password.sqlite file size varies across synchronized devices

Options
Baker23
Baker23
Community Member

Hello, I have a primary laptop #1 running Windows 10 64-bit OS Home Version 22H2. I have a secondary backup laptop #2 also running Windows 10 64-bit Home Version 22h2. I have a 1Password family membership. Each laptop has the updated 1Password 8.10.28 Windows desktop application running on it. Each laptop appears to be in sync since I see that each laptop has 101 Items in the All Items view of my private vault and 70 Items in the Logins view. I desire my laptop #2 be kept up to date on backing up my account data locally on laptop #1 to protect against laptop OS or hard drive crashes. I know also that my account data resides in the cloud on the remote 1Password.com servers as an additional backup capability for laptops #1 and #2. Recently, I have noted that my 1password.sqlite files on each laptop have different file sizes. On laptop #1 the file size is 3,540 KB and on laptop #2 the file size is 1,500 KB. Also, I observe that the 1password.sqlite-wal and 1password-resources.sqlite files have different file sizes. I would expect that if the two laptop systems are in sync with 1Password.com that the file sizes would be identical. I ran another test to create and save a text string of "Test123" in the Notes field in one Login item on laptop #1. This text string did not rapidly sync to laptop #2 right away via 1Password.com. Rather, it did sync after I rebooted laptop #2. This morning, I create a new Login item on laptop #1 and I noted that after a few minutes it synchronized on laptop #2 without me doing anything. So these are good signs that synchronization appears to be working and my firewall is not blocking the communication paths to and from 1Password.com. Can you help me understand why I have a difference in file sizes? And if this is abnormal behavior how I can correct it. Thanks!

1Password Version: Windows desktop app 8.10.28
Extension Version: NA
OS Version: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 22H2
Browser: Firefox 124.0.2