Join the family group is supposed to log into our home account

Options
派大星ii
派大星ii
Community Member

Log into our home account, or should I log into my personal account for it to take effect?Which one to log in to?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

Can you elaborate on what it is you're looking to do? Based on your message it would seem you have two accounts. I'm just not sure what the task is. Looking at your message title it looks like you might be trying to accept an invite. If so, when the page opens click the use a different account button.

• 派大星ii
    派大星ii
    Community Member
    edited April 9
    Options

I have an account, but I was invited to join the family and re-registered an account. Do I need to log in to which,Which account is valid?

• 派大星ii
    派大星ii
    Community Member
    Options

Then there is a bug, every time you open the software on iOS, it will automatically jump to the new project.Let you create new projects

• ag_tommy
    Options

If you're looking to join a family you must create a new account under the family. You'd then optionally move the details from one (original account) to the other (new account).

Move and copy items

• 派大星ii
    派大星ii
    Community Member
    Options

Ok thanks. One more question is as a family member, my passwords will be organizedDid the family get my password?Can they see my password?

• ag_tommy
    Options

No provided you keep your passwords in your Personal/Private vault. Inside that vault only you have access to them.

• 派大星ii
    派大星ii
    Community Member
    Options

How do I sync the local backup? The home host moved me out of the account. Can I still log in? Is my password still there?

• ag_tommy
    Options

It might be best to get you into support that way we can look into details about the account. We do not have access to those here.

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there?

• 派大星ii
    派大星ii
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, I've already emailed

• ag_tommy
    Options

Thank you kindly.