I want my clients to share PWs with me that I can accept in 1PW, even if they dont have 1PW. How?

Options

I want my clients to share PWs with me that I can accept in 1PW, even if they dont have 1PW.

Is the only way for them to do this, is to have a 1PW account?

If so, what is the benefit of them having their own 1PW account over accepting an invite from my account? Other than who is paying for it!

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• danieljameswilliams
    danieljameswilliams
    Community Member
    Options

It would be awesome to have like a website where you could paste your password, and send the link to someone, and then the password would only exist on 1Password servers, and not in a messenger group or in an email. And if you were logged in, you could add it as a new item in your own vault.

Also it is free branding for 1Password, having all its users recommend this service to its friends.

• Dave_1P
    edited April 10
    Options

Hello @funkiscarlett and @danieljameswilliams! 👋

Thanks for reaching out! The best way to have your clients share passwords with you is by inviting them to your account as a guest:

As a guest they will only have access to a single vault at a time and won't have their own Private vault. 1Password Teams includes 5 guests and 1Password Business includes 20 guests at no additional cost.

Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

-Dave