Can I make my WinVersion8 look like old Version7 or earlier?

Options
Iwouldrathernot
Iwouldrathernot
Community Member

I liked the "Excel" looking desktop view of my passwords in earlier versions.
V8 cuts off long fields and I liked the UN, Created and Modified fields in the view, with more items displayed.
Can I get that view to display?
Thanks

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win11
Browser: FireFox

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @Iwouldrathernot! Thanks for reaching out 😄

There isn't currently a way to set 1Password 8 to look like an older version of 1Password, however I'd be happy to file a feature request with the team on your behalf.

Is this mainly due to long fields being cut off and the lack of the spreadsheet-type item layout option from 1Password 4, or are there any additional UI differences from earlier versions that you'd like to see in 1Password 8? The more details you can provide, the better, as this will help us to understand your needs and file the most detailed feature request with our Product team.

I look forward to hearing from you!

• Iwouldrathernot
    Iwouldrathernot
    Community Member
    Options

For me , the spreadsheet style page is/was great.
    I still use Win4 and Mac6 standalone preferentially.
    I liked the ability to have more items on a screen, along with the dates created and modified.
    This helps when there are multiple users for a single site and to helps in editing out duplicates.
    Longer item field names helps very much.
    I help older users and the stability of the interface and decreased need to scroll through searches is a plus.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @Iwouldrathernot, thanks for getting back to me!

I've filed a feature request with our Product team on your behalf, including all of the information you've provided here, to see if the spreadsheet-style item list layout is something we might be able to provide as an option in 1Password 8 in future.

While I can't make any promises as to if or when you might see this change made to 1Password, you can keep an eye on our release notes to stay up to date with future changes: 1Password Releases

Don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any further questions or feedback 😄

ref: 39340840