yoox.com autofill

Options

Hello, on yoox.com when u click on the top right corner "Sign In" there is an overlay window that pops so that you can fill username and password, when i click to autofill with 1Password that window closes, maybe its a bug that can be fixed?

1Password Version: 8.10.30
Extension Version: 2.23.0
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Brave, Chrome, FireFox, Safari

Comments

• TimG1P
    Options

Hi @gmaister22

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into unexpected behaviour with 1Password on the https://yoox.com website. I've done some testing on my end and I was able to fill on that website correctly using 1Password in the browser Beta version 2.23.0 in Google Chrome.

Before the overlay closes, would the "Log In" button happen to change into a spinning indicator as if it was clicked to submit the login? If yes, then it's possible you may be seeing a new feature that's currently being tested in the Beta release of 1Password in the browser which automatically submits a login after being filled. Here's how you can toggle this option:
    1. Right-click on the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and select Settings.
    2. Select the Autofill & Save tab.
    3. Turn on or off the setting for "Sign in automatically after autofill".

If that's not what you're seeing, let me know and I can investigate further.