[Bug report] Item fields reordering issue

Options
Luca01
Luca01
Community Member

On the iOS version of the 1Password app, I can successfully move only 1 field between sections inside a (login) item. If I move more than one, when I press save only the last one I moved will stay in its new position.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Kester.D_1P
    edited April 18
    Options

Thanks for this report @Luca01 - The development team are currently working on a fix for this issue, I'm sorry for any interruption to your workflow that this has caused. Keeping 1Password up to date will be the best way to receive the fix as soon as it's released.

ref: dev/core/core#26573

• Luca01
    Luca01
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply. I'll keep the app up-to-date as you suggested, hoping it will get fixed soon.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Luca01

The best workarounds for now, until a fix is released in a future version of 1Password, are:

1. Using 1Password on your desktop to move multiple fields at once.
    2. Move just one field and then save the item before editing the item again to move another field.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience.

-Dave

• Luca01
    Luca01
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P

Yep, I've been using both of those workarounds for now, but thanks anyways for writing them down; someone else experiencing the same issue might find them useful as well!

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thanks again for reporting the issue, hopefully the team can get a fix out soon.

-Dave