Drop quality of support ?

Options
mickael
mickael
Community Member
edited April 19 in Lounge

1Password support on this forum used to be exceptional.

I remember a few years ago discussing directly with developers as an "early" adapter of the new CLI tool. And I was impressed to see that every post of the forum was answered by the support team.

This year, I asked 3 questions since january, and I never had any answer, even a simple "Thanks for your suggestion", "We will add it to our roadmap", "This is out of scope of support"...

What's the purpose of this forum, if the support staff doesn't even respond to customers ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @mickael! 👋

Thank you for the feedback. The community is very important to us and you're right that certain categories are in need of some love. I've flagged this to our leadership team and we're going to allocate time and resources to have more team members engage with questions and feature requests for the CLI and other tools that we know are important to the community.

I can't promise that we'll be able to get to every question right away but your feedback is heard. And, if you have any urgent questions, then you can always reach out to our support team by email who will reply as quickly as possible: support@1Password.com

-Dave

• mickael
    mickael
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Dave_1P for the answer. Indeed, I see that that the support level is different depending on the channel. I hope that you will be able to allocate more ressources for the neglected categories.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thanks again for the valuable feedback, it's been shared internally. The team is working on making the community more useful for folks in the future for all categories, stay tuned! 🙂

-Dave