Recovery Code: Recent attempt was cancelled.

Options

I have created a new test account and wanted to try out the recovery code. Unfortunately, I receive an error message stating "Recent attempt was cancelled" every time I attempt to log in, even after waiting several hours and generating new codes.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @millertime! 👋

I'm sorry that you're unable to use your recovery code. Are you still signed into your passkey test account in one of the 1Password apps or browser extensions? If you are then can you sign out everywhere, wait an hour, and then try to use your recovery code to complete a recovery?

If you still see the same issue then please send an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a closer look. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• millertime
    millertime
    Community Member
    edited April 23
    Options

I have been logged out everywhere and, unfortunately, I am still get the same message.

Support ID:
    ABE-93525-517

• Dave_1P
    Options

@millertime

Thank you for posting the Support ID, I see that my colleague has already sent you a reply. Please continue the conversation there since they'll be in the best position to assist further. 🙂

-Dave

ref: ABE-93525-517