AutoFill settings were all turned off with the last Beta release

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Autofill No Longer Working; Other Issues.

Comments

• bgaby
    bgaby
    Community Member
    Options

I've been having the same issue with Autofill not working. In fact, mine has not been working on any websites, including 1Password. I was having to copy and paste my password. Sometimes the locked 1Password wouldn't even let me paste into the password field.

But, I think I figured out the issue. The AutoFill settings were all turned off with the last Beta release -1Password for Mac 8.10.32 81032001, on BETA channel. Once I found this, I turned the AutoFill setting back on and everything seems to be working again.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @bgaby! 👋

Thanks for reaching out, I've split your post into the beta category so that we can discuss this separately. I haven't seen other reports of this behaviour and I can't reproduce it on my end but I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else reports that their autofill settings were turned off after the latest update to the beta version of 1Password in the browser.

Let me know if you're still seeing any issues now. 🙂

-Dave

• bgaby
    bgaby
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave. My autofill issue seems to now be resolved. Just a bit of additional info on the solution. I found the autofill turned off where 1Password is connected to Safari. So maybe there was a Safari update at around the same time as the 1Password update.

• Dave_1P
    edited April 26
    Options

@bgaby

I'm happy that the autofill issue is resolved. Regarding the settings issues, can you tell me which settings were turned off specifically? Were they the settings that open when you follow these steps:

1. Open Safari.
    2. Right-click on the 1Password icon in Safari's toolbar and click Settings.
    3. Click Autofill & save.

Which of these options were turned off? If you're referring to a different setting then can you let me know which one?

-Dave