To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Telling 1Password that Threads signs in with Instagram

Options
semblance
semblance
Community Member
edited April 23 in Memberships

The social media app Threads signs you in using your Instragram account. I'd like to reflect this in 1Password, but when I edit the "Threads" Login and click Add more > Sign in with, my "Instagram" Login doesn't appear in the list.

Why is this? Shouldn't be able to tell 1Password that any Login can "sign in with" any other login?

Note: I'm not even trying to make it work with Autofill or anything like that - I just want a nice visual reminder of why it doesn't have its own password, like I have with other Logins that "sign in with" something else.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited April 23
    Options

@semblance

Not every Sign in with is supported. I can file a feature request to ad that for you. My best suggestion would be to use a tag. I know that may not be ideal.

ref: PB-39425037

• semblance
    semblance
    Community Member
    edited April 23
    Options

Hmmm. If a "sign in with" type is not supported, I feel like I should still be able to add it as a visual reminder anyway - even if the Autofill/single sign-on feature doesn't work. How about that for a feature request? Just let me add anything I want to as a "signs in with"!

• ag_tommy
    Options

@semblance

I've beat you to it. :) I adde that for you a few moments ago. 🙂

• semblance
    semblance
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy thanks :-)

• ag_tommy
    Options

Anytime my friend.