Add an extension visual indicator

Options
sdelvecchio
sdelvecchio
Community Member
edited April 29 in 1Password in the Browser

Would love to have a visual indicator in the browser extension like other password managers have that show if you have a password saved for a site without having to click the extension. It could be a number or some other overlay, this would be really handy

1Password Version: 8.10.30
Extension Version: 2.23.2
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Edge and Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @sdelvecchio! 👋

Thank you for the suggestion! Can you tell me a little more about the use case? You can already check to see if you have logins saved for a particular website by clicking on the username/password field on a website or on the 1Password icon in the toolbar. Is the number of logins on a particular website something that you would like to see added to the 1Password icon in the browser's toolbar so that you can see that information at a glance for convenience?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• sdelvecchio
    sdelvecchio
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, this is for convenience. There are some sites that I have multiple logins for (Personal or work), it's nice to just be able to see at a glance that I already have a login for a particular website without having to click the login button on the website and then bring the login fields into focus before determining whether I have a login already for a particular website.

Some sites have different pages, one for login and one for registration. Knowing from the main landing page reduces the amount of clicks a user has to do and provides a better experience.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@sdelvecchio

Thank you for those details! While I can't make any promises, I've filed a feature request on your behalf so that the product team can consider adding such a feature to 1Password in the future. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-39538270