A login has disappeared. Can I get it back?

Options
AlexAshby
AlexAshby
Community Member

Yesterday I was using 1Password to log in to my domain registrar, but today that login is gone.
It's not in the "recently deleted" folder, nor the "archive" folder, and I feel like if I had just done something as simple as delete it, then I would be in either of those.
I have tried searching for different keywords in case it got renamed or something weird like that, but nothing is coming up.
Is there anyway to get a changelist for my 1password activity so that I can see if I did something strange? Or are there any other recovery steps I could follow?

1Password Version: 8.10.30
Extension Version: 2.23.3
OS Version: Windows 10 (22H2)
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @AlexAshby! 👋

I'm sorry that you're unable to find a login item. I know how important it is to be able to locate your items and I'm here to help you find the item. 1Password will never edit or delete an item without your explicit action and I'd like you to look for the item on 1Password.com (not the app):

1. Log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app).
    2. Choose a vault.
    3. Click View Recently Deleted in the sidebar and check for the item.
    4. Click Archive and check for the item.
    5. Repeat this process for all of your vaults.

If you're still unable to locate the item then can you tell me if you're using either an individual/family account or a business/teams account?

-Dave

• AlexAshby
    AlexAshby
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave,

I followed your steps but I still couldn't find the login. I am using a family account and I asked my partner if she was able to find the login in her private vault, but unfortunately not.

• Dave_1P
    edited May 2
    Options

@AlexAshby

I'm sorry that you're still having trouble finding the item. Please send an email to support+forum@1Password.com using the email address associated with your 1Password account so that the team can investigate this further. Include a link to this thread in your email.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave