Grey screen after unlocking 1Password for Android

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password BETA Constant Crash on Android.

Comments

• loggor
    loggor
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P I have not experienced a crash after the last update. But it happened twice that after I used my fingerprint, and the app stayed at the unlock screen (the gray one with the 1P logo).

• kreek
    kreek
    Community Member
    Options

@loggor I am also experiencing this issue.
    Most of the time it takes two attempts to authenticate before it works.
    (app freezes on the first authentication, close it, open the app again and authenticate and it works fine)

• Dave_1P
    Options

@loggor

I'm sorry for the delay in responding, our developers are investigating an issue where 1Password for Android may stop responding after you unlock the app. The next time that the issue occurs, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

@kreek

I'm sorry that you're seeing the same issue, I've replied to you here: App freeze after successfully inputting PIN — 1Password Community

-Dave