Pricing model for multiple accounts?

franklin
franklin
Community Member

Hi,

we are an internet agency which is happily using 1Password Teams and also try to encourage our customers to add it to their stack. Unfortunately the costs are now becoming more difficult to justify.

As a simple example, let's say we have 8 team members working on a project and the customer has 4 employees. According to your new pricing model, the customer immediately needs a business account paying for his 4 employees (which is fine) but also paying again for our 8 team members.

Question now: are there any options or plans that you could offer to make it possible to add "outside collaborators" which already have a 1Password account to another account which is cost wise justifiable?

Side note: I know there is a guest option but the "1 vault" limitation usually isn't enough.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited July 12

@franklin

Apologies, it seems that we missed your posting. There are currently only guest options with that single vault limitation. I'd be happy to bring this specific use case before the team. I can't make any promises on when/if something like this might be possible. However, I can ensure they know you are interested in and need a collaborator-type user vs. a guest user.

ref: 40903308

• franklin
    franklin
    Community Member

@ag_tommy thanks, hope your team finds this idea intriguing. It would definitely help us to argue the case to use 1Password.

• You're most welcome. Enjoy the weekend!