Chase.com not opening autofill

tomatoshoe
tomatoshoe
Community Member
edited September 6 in 1Password in the Browser

Chase.com is not working with autofill... This has just become a recent issue. All other sites work properly in auto filling after left-clicking. Happens on 2 different computers.

1Password Version: 8.10.44.34
Extension Version: 8.10.44.34
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hello, @tomatoshoe. Thank you for reaching out.

I'm sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with 1Password. Our developers are investigating an issue where 1Password's suggestion intermittently will not appear on Chase's website. I added you as an affected user to our internal reporting.

In the meantime, does the Inline menu appear on https://secure.chase.com/ in the password field?

-Evon

ref: dev/core/core#31532

• tomatoshoe
    tomatoshoe
    Community Member

The inline menu does not work on secure.chase.com either...

• @tomatoshoe,

Thank you for replying. I'm sorry that didn't work for you.

Can you autofill from the 1Password extension pop-over? Navigate to Chase's website, click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, and click the Autofill button on the Chase Login item.

If that doesn't work, I suggest using the drag-and-drop feature from the 1Password extension as a temporary workaround.

Let me know how that goes.

-Evon

• tomatoshoe
    tomatoshoe
    Community Member

The autofill button on the browser toolbar does not work...

• CZS
    CZS
    Community Member

Also experiencing this issue.

• @tomatoshoe, @CZS,

Our development team is investigating this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience that it's been causing. In the meantime, I suggest dragging and dropping the credentials from the 1Password extension pop-over into the fields.

-Evon

• Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience. Our development team has made improvements to how 1Password handles the login fields on chase.com. Please update to 8.10.48:

If you still see the issue with 8.10.48 then let me know.

-Dave