Email autofill not working in Apple sign in page

When entering websites that require Apple Sign in, like https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/login , the email field is not autofilled, nor it's showing the small popup with the selector. I always need to type my email manually every time and then it will let me autofill the password.

This especially annoying because on top of that, 90% of the time Apple doesn't remember the session and you need to sign in again, even when choosing to trust the device.

Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 8.10.46.26
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hello @davidmartos96! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing a login suggestion for Apple from 1Password. I've just tested and I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Can you make sure that you've saved apple.com as a website address in the Login item for your Apple ID:

If you have added apple.com then do you see that login as a suggestion when you click on the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar when you're on an Apple sign in page?

-Dave

• davidmartos96
    davidmartos96
    Community Member

It doesn't seem to work, apple.com is added as a website.
    Could it have something to do with their website localization? I see the Spanish version. What's strange is that the password field works and the email one doesn't. It's the only website I have trouble with.

• @davidmartos96

Thank you for letting me know that you were using the Spanish translation of the page. Once I switched my browser to Spanish I was able to reproduce the issue as well. I see that our development team is aware of the issue, hopefully it can be fixed in the future.

For the time being, you can drag and drop your email address from the 1Password pop-up into the field: Use drag and drop to fill in apps

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#28243