Sharing info page

Ordovicium
Ordovicium
Community Member
edited October 16 in Families

It would be great, if there is a page where I can see all current shared passwords. With all the information I can use.

• How long is the sharing valid
  • Via link or via person
  • Stop sharing and a process flow to set a new password for this page

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• @Ordovicium

I think you're looking for the manage shared items section:

Securely share 1Password items with anyone

• Ordovicium
    Ordovicium
    Community Member

No. In this case I need to know which item was shared. But I mean a single page with all items which are currently shared. Similar to OneDrive where I have also a section which items are shared by me and which items are shared from someone else to me.

• ag_tommy
    edited October 18

Ah, I've got you now. Thanks for the clarification. I can file a feature request around an ability such as this. The team will evaluate the suggestion. I can't make any promises, but who knows maybe we'll see this in a future version.

To help me with this I created a new vault named "shared" and placed all my shared items there. It's very much a workaround along those same lines. I appreciate you sharing this.

ref: PB-43548216

• Ordovicium
    Ordovicium
    Community Member

Thanks for sharing this workaround and adding to the feature requests.
    Just one question to this workaround: The maximum time frame for sharing is 30 days. Do you move the item then back to the original vault?

• So far, for personal use, I keep them all there in that specific vault. You could opt to move them back. However, I use it as a long-term log of sorts to let me know that at one time, I shared this item with someone. Plus, as I get older, I find that I have less and less time to curate my 1Password items like I once did. Time flies. I just take extra time to get the original just so. :)

I'm partial to naming things like Entity Name: item name. I also like to make use of the notes section and Markdown formatting.