Cannot remove Valid from - on a credit card

markemark
markemark
Community Member

My Credit card - no longer has a valid from date, but I am unable to remove the filed in 1Password app - OR on 1password.com

following - looking at - https://1password.community/discussion/129585/1password8-unable-to-remove-valid-expiry-dates-from-credit-card-item?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=no+valid+from

it looked like I should be able to remove the field when accessing 1Password.com - however I cannot remove the field - if I try and delete the month - or the year - it just re-populates with the data that was their.

I believe this has been an issue for a while - can this please be fixed

I want to be able to remove a Valid from date - from the credit / debit card.

1Password Version: 8.10.46
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.7
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hello @markemark! 👋

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is indeed a known issue that our development team has in their backlog, I've added your report to the internal work item for the issue.

Previously, a workaround existed to use the old web app at 1Password.com to clear the field but the web app has recently been updated to be more consistent with the desktop apps and it now shares the same issue. For the time being, creating a new Credit Card item and copying over your data to it would be the best workaround until the issue is fixed.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#9021

• markemark
    markemark
    Community Member
    edited October 18

Thank Dave
    As always great information and support
    Will create card a new and copy information

Thanks

• Hopefully the issue is resolved with a future update soon. I'm sorry again for the inconvenience.

-Dave