Feature Request: No Cookie Saving/Private Browsing option

Options
Werner85
Werner85
Community Member

I am using the 1Browser to login to Gmail frequently. Point is that Google sets a general Account cookie to remember your account name. That way 1Password cannot login automatically. I will have to press logout first and then manually click Login again.

It would be very handy if you can add a General or Login Based "No Cookie Saving/Private Browsing" option. Because when I empty browsing data in 1Password the login data cookie is erased and the automatic login works just fine.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I’ll pass your feature request along to the developers. Thanks for your feedback, @Werner85! :D

• Werner85
    Werner85
    Community Member
    Options

Any news on if/when this is coming?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Werner85,

Thanks for checking in on us! At this point in time, 1Browser saves cookies just like the browser on your desktop does. If you need to get rid of these cookies to easily log in to different Google accounts, please check out Settings > 1Browser > Clear Web Data.

I will remind our developers though that you'd love to see a Login-specific solution. :)

• Werner85
    Werner85
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Megan,

I know, but that is time consuming if you want to switch between two accounts often... That's why I'd like to see a "No cookie" or even better a Login-specific Cookie setting. Something like "Clear Cookies when clicking this Login".

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Werner85,

I do apologize for the inconvenience. I have passed this feature request along to our developers, but unfortunately I can't say much more than that. Your patience is much appreciated :)

This discussion has been closed.