Dropbox Sync / Hang / Crash

Options
d2theustin
d2theustin
Community Member
edited September 2013 in iOS

Is this bug reproducible?
Unknown

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
iPhone iOS 7 GM. Cannot Duplicate

A quick summary of the bug:
I had to restore my phone (when updating to iOS 7 GM) Before I restored I had the data backed up to iCloud and Drop Box.
After restoring I launched the hockey app and re-downloaded the app. When I opened it, I went into the app, changed my master password and went back to the home screen and saw that there was a "!" next to sync, there was an error with drop box (please see screenshot) after trying to turn off drop box sync the app froze, I wasn't able to do anything, from multi tasking it was showing a double status bar, when I opened the app again from multi tasking the double status bar stayed there, and the whole thing was frozen. I was not able to double click the home button to return to multi tasking or go to the home screen. After about 2 minutes it finally let me close the app and re-boot. I have attached screen shots of the drop box error detail, the double status bar shots, and the crashlog for the crash.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it: did not try to re-produce because I didn't want to restore the phone again.

Please check the support email for the download link (I didn't want to post it publicly here, I wasn't sure if any personal information is in the crash report or the dropbox error details)

This discussion has been closed.