1) Would like to be able to easily have whole groups not shown in 1Password mini. Instead of having to go into each item and choose Never display in browser. I have no need to see Software licenses in mini, but I had to go into each one to have it not display the whole group.
2) How come we can't edit from the mini/browser extension anymore?
3) Folder items in the mini window are not sorted at all it seems.
4) Unfiled shows items from the Trash? Can this be turned off?
5) In list view in main app, we can't tell what group/folder items are in anymore.
6) Possible to mirror the Edit button on the right side window view to the top? I'm on a 27" display and having to go to the bottom to click edit and back to the top where are the info is is kind of annoying.
7) Copying to Carbon apps. To exclude the ability to copy to things like BBEdit and Office and pretty major. I don't want to have to paste into a TextEdit doc just to send a password/login/etc. There must be a different way?
Great job though.....very slick interface and love the way the new mini works (for the most part).
I'm glad you're liking the most of the 1Password 4 app so far. We'll be improving 1Password 4 through a lot of free updates just like we've done to 1Password 3 in its 3 years of development.