Language, backup and autofills

Options
ck1P4
ck1P4
Community Member

Hi,

1. Language UI
    I am wondering if there is any chance I can change the language of 1P4. My Mac OS is in "German", but I want the 1P4 in "English". One problem is that the translations are just too long and the UI breaks all the time.

2. Automatic Backups
    All automatic backups fail and crash. I receive an error Domain=com.agilebits.onepassword...
    Where can I find the error log to submit to you that you can look into it.

3. Autofill
    So far autofill is not working on any website. Using Chrome 30. Any instructions for that?

PS. I just bought the software today and so far I am impressed with the UI which was the reason for me to switch from Lastpass. So far I am not really impressed. The first time I launched the app it crashed right away. Don't remember the reason anymore otherwise I would have included here

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

There is no option to change language in 1Password, although Agilebits has said they are thinking about adding it. I use a third party app for now to change language called App Language Chooser:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/app-language-chooser/id451732904?mt=12

There is also Language Switcher:

http://www.tj-hd.co.uk/en-gb/languageswitcher/

• Hi @ck1P4,

1. I'm sorry about this, we're working on improving the translations. If you'd like to help us translate the app better, please join us here. @Xe997's suggestion to use Language Switcher is what we recommend for now. We have an improvement request in our tracker to add an option in 1Password's Preferences to let you switch languages.
    2. Open the main 1Password app, go to the Help Menu > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini. That should resolve the issue and if not, try rebooting the screen. We're tracking some strange issues on OS X where it is not starting the 1Password mini on the first launch. This wasn't an issue during our beta testing but a few users have confirmed that restarting the Mac once will fix the issues for good.
    3. Are you using any VPN, Proxy, Sophos or any anti-malware solution? Inability to fill means 1Password never got the request from 1Password mini to fill in, which means it is blocked. If we figure out what is blocking it, it'll fix the problem.

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.