Attachments in 1PW4 (Mac, non-MAS versions) missing!!!

Options
melorama
melorama
Community Member

Well this is disconcerting.

I upgraded my 1Password 3 installation with the new release of 1PW4 (using a Dropbox synced keychain), and now all the attachments for all the "Software License" items in my keychain are gone!

Anyone know what's going on here?

Comments

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member
    Options
  • LosInvalidos
    LosInvalidos
    Community Member
    edited October 2013
    Options

Same here. Also noticed that many fields I had in version 3 are missing. Where is all that info?!? How can I return it? It is essential. Since I already change and added new logins in new 1P4, I also can't just revert to a backup - even if AgileBits fixes this major issue. Now what?

Maybe those two discussions can be merged? Would be helpful to not loose overview.

• kristoffer
    kristoffer
    Community Member
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue (MAS), however, it turns out that I can still see the attachments in the iOS client, and when I re-add them on OS X they show up double on iOS. Something tells me they're not gone but simply not being shown for some reason.

• RDH
    RDH
    Community Member
    Options

Missing on one Mac, not missing on the other. These keychains are synced. I've had enough of this!

• LosInvalidos
    LosInvalidos
    Community Member
    Options

Pls ignore my ramblings and consider my problem solved. I did not fully understand that the details moved to "Webform Details". I understand the logic behind this (a cleaner UI). So it seems nothing is missing for me. Have checked a couple of attachments and they do exist. Will take a closer look to see if anything is missing in that regard. Sorry for the noise.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi everyone,

About missing items and/or attachments, please refer to @MikeT's recent post: here.

If you've also posted in that topic your issue may have already being addressed there. We'll help you resolve any remaining issues as quickly as possible, before and after the 4.0.3 MAS update.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.