No data displayed after updating MAS version to 4

Options
dazla
dazla
Community Member

Hi,

I updated my MAS version of 1Password to version 4. I sync with Dropbox and I never received an option to upgrade data when logging in. It recognised my Master Password, but when the application opens there is no data displayed. The Sync option says it's syncing with Dropbox and the last sync was seconds ago. My agilekeychain file is still on Dropbox and is in sync with my iPhone and iPad.

How can I get the data to display again on my Mac?

Thanks,

Darren

Comments

• dazla
    dazla
    Community Member
    Options

I've now fixed this by switching off Syncing and then re-enabling it again. It's now loaded all of my Dropbox data. Not sure why it wasn't found first time around.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @dazla. I'm sorry you had this trouble after upgrading to 1P4.

It sounds like you may have encountered the same issue with Dropbox Sync and the 1P4 MAS version that other people have reported. Here's a related comment from @roustem:

… It is happening with 1Password 4 for Mac currently available in the Mac App Store (version 4.0, build 402000). The app is sandboxed and when you select folder for syncingsyncing with Dropbox, OS X will give 1Password permissions to access the selected folder. These permissions are then saved in the application settings.

>

The bug in the current version prevents 1Password from accessing the selected folder after 1Password mini is restarted. We hope to fix this problem and submit an update to the Mac App Store asap. …

Disabling and reenabling Dropbox Sync, which you did and @MikeT mentioned in post #7 of that topic, is at least a temporary workaround.

I hope that information is helpful.

This discussion has been closed.