Login box barely visible in browser

Options
BrianWest
BrianWest
Community Member

I am using 1Password 4.0.1 I just downloaded it about two days ago. I am up to date on my Safari and Mac OS versions (Safari 6.0.5 and Mac OS 10.8.5). The problem is when I visit a website and am not logged into 1Password, if I click on the 1Password icon in my browser, I don't get the log-in window for 1Password. I can see the words "Master Password" appear in a small font near the browser, but I don't get the box to type my password into. I don't know if it's appearing behind the browser or what. This happens not only in Safari but in Chrome and Firefox as well. If I log into 1Password (by bringing up the application and logging in) it behaves normally.

Oh wait. I just figured out that if I type my password, it actually does cover up that "Master Password" and logs me in. But, it wasn't obvious. The words "Master Password" are very small and hard to see (almost grayed out in Safari) and while I'm typing, I can't even see how many characters I've typed.

I'm attaching a screenshot from Safari. Look for the words "Master Password" near the "Menu" choice on this Papa John's page.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.